There are a few obvious candidates which could immediately come to mind, when you consider social-networking websites. It may be surprising to know how many different social networking web sites are now out there. Here is a basic list of social-networking sites on line, but this list is certainly not exhaustive.
Person and Dating - These are social media internet sites that concentrate on dating and relationships. Identify further on an affiliated website - Navigate to this link: more information.
- Adult Friend Finder, http://www.adultfriendfinder.com/
- Ok Cupid, http://www.okcupid.com
- eHarmony, http://www.eharmony.com
- Fubar, http://www.fubar.com
Blogging - These are social-networking web sites that often center com-pletely around communicating through blogging, or set a large focus on the thought of blogging.
- Blogger, http://www.blogger.com
- Livejournal, http://www.livejournal.com
- Twitter, http://www.twitter.com
- Windows Live Spaces, http://www.spaces.live.com/
- Word-press, http://www.wordpress.com
- Vox, http://www.vox.com
- Xanga, http://www.xanga.com
Basic Social Networking - These will be the key of the social marketing principle, with names like YouTube, Flickr, MySpace and Facebook leading the-pack.
- ClassMates, http://www.classmates.com
- Bebo, http://www.bebo.com
- Deviant Art, http://www.deviantart.com
- Facebook, http://www.facebook.com
- Flickr, http://www.flickr.com